Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Did you know our team can get other SERVPRO teams from all over the United States?
Our team of trained heroes and technicians are here to help, but when a large emergency hits our local area --we have other franchises from all over that can come to our community's aid. These teams are trained to know exactly how and when to help when a disaster hits. We are faster to any size disaster because these teams have trailers and equipment ready to go when they need to leave at a moment's notice. This is why you call the green team -- no matter the emergency, we are faster to the disaster.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (812) 706-2100
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2210 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Warrick, Spencer and Dubois Counties arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.